Meteorite Air pendant in red gold
An amazing air pendant in red gold 18k (750), the diameter of the meteorite is 20mm.
- Falling on Earth a million years ago, this meteorite comes from the asteroid belt located between Mars and Jupiter.
- Very rare, it is composed of different metals and minerals, it is a nucleus of a small planet.
- This meteorite is 4.5 billion years old.
- It is characterized by showing, with the naked eye, a network of characteristic bands named the figures of Widmanstätten.
- These captivating and natural patterns are proof of its extraterrestrial origin.
All our jewelry comes with a certificate delivered by a Graduate Gemologist.
|Delivery time International||6 to 10 business days|
|Delivery time Switzerland||2 to 3 business days|
Warranty of 2 years
An expert is listening
Chat directly with one of our gemmologists,
to answer your questions or to be advised.
Safety and Delivery
Secure delivery is offered in Switzerland.
Your satisfaction first
30 days for a right of return and
a two years garanty on all our jewelry.