Meteorite Lithio pendant with diamonds in red gold
An amazing Lithio pendant with 3 diamonds 0.06ct FG VS in red gold 18k (750), the diameter of the meteorite is 20mm.
- Falling on Earth a million years ago, this meteorite comes from the asteroid belt located between Mars and Jupiter.
- Very rare, it is composed of different metals and minerals, it is a nucleus of a small planet.
- This meteorite is 4.5 billion years old.
- It is characterized by showing, with the naked eye, a network of characteristic bands named the figures of Widmanstätten.
- These captivating and natural patterns are proof of its extraterrestrial origin.
All our jewelry comes with a certificate delivered by a Graduate Gemologist.